New Feature- The Game You Don't Care About #2

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Our second installment takes us to SACtown as the visiting Timberwolves are laying an egg....

We pick the game up with 9 minutes left in the 4th.....The score Kings 80-69.

High scoring affair I know.

Kevin Garnett dunks a ball on the break and just destroys his Left Hamstring as he was fouled and no whistle on the break. He hung on the rim a bit to long and came down as awkward as I felt when I learned Doogie Howser was gay (he is convincing as hell as a player in How I Met Your Mother).

Kings up 11 and Ron Artest looks unstoppable when he wants to be.

The reason you don't care about this game #1......The leading scorer is Mike James.

"Little hippity hop to the Barber Shop and the Barber Shop was closed"- Sac Announcer on a Mike Bibby travel.

The reason you don't care about this game #2.....Marco Jaric looks like a Chechnyan Rebel (yes I looked that up in wikipedia and I spelled it right the first time. What's up JMU education!)

91-73 Kings

I'm not kidding when I say this....Minnesota looks like the worst team in basketball tonight. And yes, I've seen the Knicks play.

Minnesota's Lineup: KG, M. Jaric, Troy Hudson, Randy Foye, and Craig Smith....yes Craig Smith from BC.

93-75 Kings.....1:46 left.

The reason you don't care about this game #3......I watched it and you didn't.

93-81 Kings.

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 12:31 AM

4 Comments:

What does having two rookies on the court at the same time have to do with desire to win OR Kevin McHale?

Wolves fans want the Wolves to play rookies more; after four games, it looks like Randy Foye is going to get the Rashad McCants treatment. We want to see these high draft picks actually get some floor time, because the team actually needs them to succeed.

And it's not Kevin McHale's decision who is on the court when; he's the GM, not the coach.

Pacifist Viking said...
Nov 7, 2006, 10:05:00 AM  

Uh oh. Minnesota is bitter.

Nov 7, 2006, 10:45:00 AM  

Bitter will be my middle name until either the Vikes or Wolves win a title :(

See, I'm showing my revelance and sense of humor by placing a colon next to half a parentheses.

Pacifist Viking said...
Nov 7, 2006, 1:04:00 PM  

Also, I'm changing the word relevence revelence. I'm flying by the seat of my pants today, baby!

Pacifist Viking said...
Nov 7, 2006, 1:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment