That'll Move The Chains!

Friday, January 26, 2007

More videos....YAY! This is from last Saturday's SNL, and while it's not very funny (in fact it sucks) I feel obligated to post it. Jeremy Piven (who will be all over the sports world soon with some TNT All-Star Game commercials) is Jim Nantz and the "Hey Babe!" Guy is Phil Simms. Enjoy....if you enjoy SNL and things that suck.



Nancy's actual response, "Man, there is a resemblance...I finally found my long lost twin."

"Piven has always been one of my favorite guys - I've rooted for him as an actor since he gave that great best-man speech in `Serendipity.' His character in that movie talking a mile a minute reminded me of the many high-intensity folks I work with in television. All in all I was honored, and hopefully I can track down Jeremy and say thanks."

Seren-F'ing-Dipity Jim? Come on.

Nantz's Wish: To hug it out with actor Piven (Daily News)

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 3:22 PM

3 Comments:

I actually thought it was quite funny

Jan 26, 2007, 3:51:00 PM  

i could see Simms flipping out on something like that much easier than i could see nantz doing that

Sam said...
Jan 26, 2007, 6:53:00 PM  

The funniest part was when Joseph Addai's name came out of Piven's mouth. Ahhhdayyyeee?

That says wonders for the sketch

HadesGigas said...
Jan 27, 2007, 3:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment