Happy Birthday Charles Barkley, Now Eat This Massive Cake

Friday, February 22, 2008

I've never seen anything like this before but TNT got Charles Barkley a specially made Krispy Kreme Donut cake for his birthday (Feb 20th) on Inside the NBA last night. Not only that but Yao Ming has a special message for Chuck as well....



Even if you hate the NBA, I don't know how you hate that show. Later in the night they busted on Kenny's Superman rendition and Charles' Grandmother told a story about how he jumped off the roof with a Superman cape (a towel) as a kid. That show is pure gold I tell you.

4 Comments:

I barely caught the part where they were getting on kenny's superman but didn't the song match up? Wasn't it the old tv theme or something? Either way it's still a WTF moment.

Anonymous said...
Feb 22, 2008, 2:36:00 PM  

The Brad Daugherty line at the end is amazing.

Anonymous said...
Feb 22, 2008, 3:17:00 PM  

It never fails, whenever Chuck talks about how he always struggled against Popeye Jones, I always laugh. They should have interviewed Popeye, that would have been gold.

GMoney said...
Feb 22, 2008, 3:56:00 PM  

While all of you snobbish "sports fans" are hating the NBA your "non-thug" sports are going downhill. When the dust settles the NBA is going to be just fine. Spygate has the potential to do more damage than a few cornrows and tattoos. I don't even know why I read this blog.... you guys are sooo lame I keep forgetting that.

Anonymous said...
Feb 23, 2008, 6:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment