Here Come The Erin Andrews Commercials

Saturday, August 30, 2008


You knew it was just a matter of time before some men's product swooped in and made Erin Andrews their spokesperson and the first company to do so is Gillette. The shaving cream company has a campaign through Major League Baseball called the "Gillette Rookie Reporter Showdown" in which 48 guys compete to win....well I can't quite figure it out actually. They do have an entire Erin Andrews section though and are using the following clever tagline for the contest....

ERIN ANDREWS- The hardest-working, sexiest sideline reporter in Major League Baseball® wants YOU!

Get it? She WANTS you! There are about 4,000 videos on the site with random guys doing reports, but it's the actual Gillette ad with Erin Andrews in a Baseball locker room that got my attention. Here it is for your enjoyment!



Again....I'm not quite sure what all of that is for, or what you can actually win, but here is by far the best feature on the site. You can print out your very own Erin Andrews baseball card! Don't think for a second that I'm not going to print this out and keep it in my pocket like Bob Costas does with that Micky Mantle card of his....


Gillette 2008 MLB Rookie Reporter Showdown (MLB)

(Thanks to JT for the tip)

13 Comments:

"favorite position: catcher"

not exactly what i was thinking, but i'm glad it didn't say 'pitcher'

-dan

Anonymous said...
Aug 30, 2008, 2:46:00 PM  

I'd like to use some gillette shaving products with her.....but I bet she's all ready beat me to the punch.

Anonymous said...
Aug 30, 2008, 2:47:00 PM  

Um; ok, whatever...

Anonymous said...
Aug 30, 2008, 2:56:00 PM  

Yeah who didn't see that coming...?

The Editor said...
Aug 30, 2008, 4:04:00 PM  

Get your card to keep Erin "close at hand"...niiice.

Anonymous said...
Aug 30, 2008, 4:35:00 PM  

I realize this is like saying "the sky is blue," but she is just beautiful. I really am taken aback a bit every time I see a new picture of her. Stunning, really.

Kyle said...
Aug 30, 2008, 5:32:00 PM  

At least it's not an Ortega taco commercial.

/Shawn Johnson

Anonymous said...
Aug 30, 2008, 5:35:00 PM  

These ads really go towards cementing her reputation as a hard-working reporter, don't you think? Look, she's gorgeous, but she'll never be confused as a journalist. Love you Erin, but you're a Hooters waitress without the Wings.

Chango said...
Aug 30, 2008, 6:52:00 PM  

O-U-C-H. Harsh. But hilarious.

Kyle said...
Aug 30, 2008, 8:42:00 PM  

I cant wait to see the first person to photoshop that favorite position line.

Steve M said...
Aug 31, 2008, 12:30:00 PM  

I'm probably the only guy that thinks this way, but I'd take Wendy Nix over Erin Andrews any day of the week.

She's nice looking, but that's about it. Actually, her face looks sort of... I guess mushed would be the best way to describe it. It's like everything is all mushed together.

Anonymous said...
Sep 1, 2008, 8:49:00 AM  

All of the announcers are competing to be reporters in the World Series.

Vote for me, Samy Fineman, former Air Force radio DJ and broadcaster!!! My video page and voting tab is here....

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/fan_forum/gillette/reporter/vote.jsp?loc=pirates&vid=92179ae7fd85e30b681ce6d85a64b7c9

Additionally, check out my Youtube video.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1TYtGomrZw

Please vote for Samy Fineman!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...
Sep 3, 2008, 9:23:00 PM  

she looks good in purple....beat her up otherwise if you must.

Anonymous said...
Sep 8, 2008, 10:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment