Humped MMA Reporter Speaks!

Friday, July 10, 2009

Yesterday, I posted a video of Rampage Jackson humping an unsuspecting MMA reporter during an interview. There was no mention of her outlet, so I had no idea who she was. Well thanks to some excellent sleuthing from SI's Jimmy Traina, we now know that her name is Heather Nichols, and that she works for Cage Potato....

Jimmy Traina: What did you think when Rampage started, um, getting frisky? Did you think it was funny or did you take offense?

Nichols: At first I was just shocked when he grabbed me, and all I could think was, "Oh my gosh, what is he doing?!" Then I tried to play along a little bit because I knew he was trying to be funny, but after about the first 5-10 seconds, it was just plain awkward. I kept thinking, "What should I do? Knee him? Keep going?" So I decided to keep asking questions, assuming he would stop if I did that. So I asked another question, and he kept going. I asked ANOTHER question, and he kept going. At this point I was just freaking out, but still trying to be a professional and ask all the questions I was assigned to ask, and this has been interpreted by some viewers as me liking it and egging him on. This was definitely not the case. I was hired to do a job, which was to interview Rampage, so I decided to put up with his shenanigans and finish the interview.
So there you have it. Ms. Nichols can be seen in a Jimmy Johns or KFC commercial near you, and has some indy films coming out in the coming months. You can now go on with the rest of your lives.

Heather Nichols discusses awkward interview with 'Rampage' Jackson (SI)

Posted by Awful Announcing at 11:06 AM

6 Comments:

oh she is very professional

questionmark said...
Jul 10, 2009, 11:33:00 AM  

KFC commercials...the big time!

GMoney said...
Jul 10, 2009, 12:11:00 PM  

In all seriousness, though, KFC is the best place to get a lot of food on a little budget. Church's Chicken is pretty good but you get screwed over on those combo meals. The chicken isn't big enough.

Brad James said...
Jul 10, 2009, 1:37:00 PM  

Brad, are you the biggest loser on the planet or are you related to Colonel Sanders?

GMoney said...
Jul 10, 2009, 4:08:00 PM  

Damn, the chick is just trying to make a living. She did her job while a guy humped her. As the lady on Joe Dirt said "He will stop humping when he has finished." So maybe she has been in a couple of commercials but we can't fault her for that. These days have to be especially tough. I would love to have a royalty check from a KFC or Jimmy Johns commercial. I can't judge the poor girl, congrats to you Heather for being a pro while getting assaulted.

Fairplay said...
Jul 11, 2009, 1:12:00 AM  

She clearly was NOT uncomfortable for most of the incident. She could have put a stop to this by stopping the interview, telling him to back off and calm down, and restart the interview again.

Her skanky behavior and his animalistic display were both at fault.

How dreadful.

Jul 12, 2009, 3:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment